- Kate Michelman, in a poignant article, narrates her family’s descent into near bankruptcy due to healthcare costs.
- NY Times reports on how multiple congressmen with ‘one voice’ – the voice of the lobbyists.
- Earl Blumenauer, the congressman behind the end-of-life provisions in the healthcare bill, gives a brief history of how the innocuous provisions came to be known as ‘death panels’.
- The Answer Factory: Demand Media and the Fast, Disposable, and Profitable as Hell Media Model
- Ahmed Rashid: Pakistan conspiracy theories stifle debate
- Asheville, North Carolina: 4 months for shooting cyclist in the head
- Pankaj Mishra: India’s Eternal Crisis
- Is the “Era of Ashok” a new era for “news”?
Articles of Interest