Skip to content
- “Suppose (for the sake of clarity rather than reality)” — from the market for lemons by George Akerlof
- “I think online dating is the single biggest ‘Rip van Winkle’ effect in the last decade.” — Benedict Evans
- “Life is short, “The Idiot” long.” — David Remnick
- No stone unthrown, Encyclopedic viciousness. — Joe Queenan accuses Kitty Kelley of those sins in his review of Kelley’s book on Nancy Reagan.
- “About as original as a Xerox machine.” — Hindustan Times
- “Cracked pistachio green walls…” — Urvashi Butalia describing her uncle’s house in Lahore in the story, Ranamama